THE MERCHANDISE AND THE MARKS ACT IS 1889
1. Title, extent and commencement.
3. [Repealed.] TRADE DESCRIPTIONS
4. Provisions supplemental to the definition of false trade description.
5. Application of trade descriptions.
5 A. Power to required goods to show indication of origin.
6. Penalty for applying a false trade description.
7. Penalty for selling goods to which a false trade description is applied.
UNINTENTIONAL CONTRAVENTION OF THE LAW RELEATING TO MARKS AND DISCRIPTIONS.
8. Unintentional contravention of the law relating to marks and descriptions.
FORFEITURE OF GOODS
9. Forfeiture of goods.
AMENDMENT OF THE SEA CUSTOMS ACT , 1878. STAMPING OF LENGTH OF PIECEGOODS MANUFACTURED IN PAKISTAN. 12. Stamping of length of piecegoods manufactured in pakistan. SUPPLEMENTAL PROVISIONS.
13. Evidence of origin of goods imported by sea.
14. Costs of defence or prosecution.
15. Limitation of prosecution.
16. Authority of the [Federal Government] to issue instructions as to administration of this Act.
17. Implied warranty on sale of marked goods.
19. Definition of piecegoods.
20. Determination of character of goods by sampling.
21. Information as to commission of offence.
22. Punishment of abetment in Pakistan of acts done out of Pakistan.
Online Nikah / Marriage service provides even the bride or groom resides Read More
The Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961 introduced reforms regardingRead More
Property law is the area of law that governs the various form of ownership Read More
Our Proxy Marriage from Overseas Pakistani National.Read More
Christian Court Marriage Procedure in Pakistan.Read More