The Modaraba Company and The Modaraba Floatations and The Control The Ordinance is 1980
2. Definitions of Modaraba Companies.
3. Appointment of Registrar of Modaraba Companies.
PART II. REGISTRATION OF MODARABA COMPANIES.
4. No company to operate without registration.
5. Eligibility for registration.
6. Application for registration.
PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO MODARABAS.
7. Types of modaraba.
8. Creation and maintenance of modaraba.
9. Religious Board.
10. Business of modaraba.
12. Modaraba to be a legal persons.
13. Conditions applicable to modaraba.
15. Audit of accounts.
16. Prohibition of false statement, etc.
17. Conditions applicable to modaraba company.
18. Remuneration of modaraba company.
19. Cancellation of registration.
20. Appointment of administrator.
24. Constitution of Tribunal.
25. Powers of a Tribunal.
26. Procedure of the Tribunal.
28. Judgment and decree.
29. Finality of orders.
35. Application of fine.
36. Enforcement of provisions of the Ordinance, etc.
37. Exemption from tax.
38. Power of Federal Government to exempt, etc.
39. Delegation of powers.
41. Power to make rules.
42. Act to override other laws.
43. Removal of difficulties.
The modaraba companies and the modaraba floatation and the control ordinance 2010 and relevant rules modaraba companies ordinance 2010 1980 pdf 201 competition act 2010 1980 and relevant rules 1980 and relevant rules competition act 2010 secp notes section 4 competition commission act 2010 pdf violation of competition act 2010 competition commission of pakistan competition the merger control regulations 2016 securities act 2015 1980 and relevant rules 1981 competition act 2010
Online Nikah / Marriage service provides even the bride or groom resides Read More
The Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961 introduced reforms regardingRead More
Property law is the area of law that governs the various form of ownership Read More
Our Proxy Marriage from Overseas Pakistani National.Read More
Christian Court Marriage Procedure in Pakistan.Read More