1. Short title, extent and commencement.
3. Act ot override other laws.
4. Power to exempt, and suspend operation of Act, in certain cases.
5. Establishment of the Bank.
6. Share capital.
7. Offices and branches.
8. Direction and superintendence.
10. Managing Director.
11. Disqualifications of Managing Director and Directors.
12. Meetings of the board.
13. Fees for attending meeting. 14. Indemnity of Directors.
15. Advisory Committee.
16. Officers and Servants.
17. Business and functions.
18. Prohibited business.
19. Borrowing Powers.
20. Power to impose conditions
21. Power to call for payment before agreed period.
22. Special provision for enforcement of claims by the bank.
23. Recovery of banks dues.
24. General lien and preferential treatment to the dues of the Bank.
25. Power to inspect.
26. Power to prohibit acceptance of deposits.
27. Power to call meeting and depute observers, etc.
28. Power of the Bank to lay down policy guidelines and give directives in regard to business.
29. Maintenance of liquid assets.
30. Power to remove Directors, or other managerial persons from office and to supersede board of Directors of a provincial cooperative Bank.
31. Power of the Bank to call for statements, returns, etc, and to publish information.
32. Duty of the officers and servants to maintain secrecy. 33. Delegation of powers.
34. Prohibition against production and giving of evidence from unpublished record.
36. Disposal of profits.
37. Accounts and audit.
38. Exemption of the Bank from certain taxes.
39. Exemption from stamp duty, etc.
40. Exemption from compulsory registration of 1[certain instruments] of the Bank.
41. Liquidation of the Bank.
42. Reorganisation of cooperative structure.
43 A. Application of fines. 44. Bar of investigation. 45. Cognizance of offences, etc
46. Certain claims for compensation barred.
47 A. Provisions of certain sections to override the provisions.
47 B. Exemption fro requirement of licence.
47 C. Continuance of charge and priority.
48. Amendment of ordinance No LVII of 1962.
49. Amendment of Act XIX of 1974.
50. Power to make rules.
51. Power to make regulations.
51 A. Removal of difficulties.
51 B. Exemption from certain civil and criminal liabilities.
Online Nikah / Marriage / wedding service provides even the groom reside Read More
The Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961 and the introduced of muslim law Read More
Property law issues that owners the various property owners and acts Read More
Our Proxy Marriage from Overseas Pakistani National.Read More
Christian Court Marriage Procedure in Pakistan.Read More