Bankers' Books Evidence Act, 1891
1. Title and extent of Evidence Act.
2. Definitions of Evidence Act.
3. Power to extend provisions of Evidence Act.
4. Mode of proof of entries bankers' books of Evidence Act.
5. Case in which officer of bank not compellable to produce books of Evidence Act.
6. Inspection of books by order of Court or Judge of Evidence Act.
7. Costs of Evidence Act.
Online Nikah / Marriage / wedding service provides even the groom reside Read More
The Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961 and the introduced of muslim law Read More
Property law issues that owners the various property owners and acts Read More
Our Proxy Marriage from Overseas Pakistani National.Read More
Christian Court Marriage Procedure in Pakistan.Read More